Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Birth photography?!?

Yes, birth photography.

The birth of your child is such a monumental, joyous occasion, yet many of us forget to take any photos. Dads, understandably, are usually both so excited and preoccupied, taking photos is often the last thing on their minds. I can count on one hand the number of photos I have from all 3 of my children's births. When I think back to their deliveries, unfortunately it's mostly a vague blur of events. Sadly, I have no photos of my husband holding my hand during labor, or the baby being placed on my chest after delivery, the cord cutting, or their wrinkly feet and tiny fingers.

I am now offering birth photography services so you can have all the events and emotions of the day captured worry free. My background as a newborn nurse, combined with my love for photography, are a perfect blend for birth photography. Your birth will be captured quietly and discreetly, and with the greatest care and sensitivity.

Due to the unpredictable nature of birth , I cannot guarantee 100% that I will be available for the delivery. If birth photography sounds like something you may be interested, please call for more details.


walking the halls


pushing, pushing, pushing

it's a girl!!!


exhilaration

cutting the cord

hello world!


Shouldn't the miracle of life be documented? I think so.

No comments: